Axiad Wins a PeerSpot Rising Star Award – The Latest Recognition in a Milestone Year
Benjamin Franklin once said: “Never confuse motion with action.”
In the cybersecurity market, which has thousands of vendors, action is relatively common. Big budgets and large teams can create a good deal of action. But motion is much less common in the space, because motion (or momentum) requires solid strategic planning, consistent execution, cross-functional teamwork, and the delivery of excellent customer value over time.
It is with that context that we are proud to announce the latest proof point on Axiad’s forward motion. Today it was announced that PeerSpot, the fastest growing peer review site in the B2B industry, has named Axiad Cloud a 2023 Rising Star in “Identity and Access Management as a Service (IDaaS) (IAMaaS)”!
The Rising Star Awards showcase the top 10 products with the fastest growth in user traffic on the PeerSpot Buying Intelligence Platform over the past year. Only products with their first review posted to the PeerSpot platform within the past 12 months are considered for the Rising Star Award. In addition, the product solution category must have a minimum of 1,000 views.
Rising Star winning products represent the most promising in their solution category according to verified reviewer insights and experience. According to PeerSpot, this awards program “puts the spotlight on ‘up-and-comers’ on the PeerSpot site and can be viewed as a reflection of growing market interests based on evolving business needs, industry trends or competitive challenges.”
This recognition is particularly gratifying because the award is based on the reviews of the user community – and it is a true honor to be recognized by real Axiad Cloud customers who can speak to our technology’s features, functionality, and business value.
It’s one thing for companies to read about our product on our website, but it’s another thing entirely when they can hear about its use cases and benefits from real-word customers. And, this Rising Star Award is validation that our solution is making a marked difference in helping organizations improve their cybersecurity posture without hindering end user productivity.
PeerSpot Recognition Is One of Many in 2023
Axiad is one of the most decorated cybersecurity authentication software vendors in the world, and we’ve had a milestone year, taking home 13 industry awards from eight different organizations – and we still have four months to go!
Our recent Axiad Cloud recognitions include:
- Four gold 2023 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards in the following categories: Best Passwordless, Integrated Authentication, Certificate-Based Authentication, and Phishing-Resistant MFA.
- Two Cyber Defense Magazine Global InfoSec Awards for Most Innovative Passwordless Authentication and Most Innovative Phishing-Resistant MFA.
- A Gold Stevie® Award in the Identity & Access Security Solution category in The 20th Annual International Business Awards®.
- A Fortress Cybersecurity Award from The Business Intelligence Group in the Authentication & Identity category.
- A Security Software Innovator recognition in the 2023 Microsoft Security Excellence Awards.
- A winner for Authentication by the CyberSecured Awards, presented by 1105 Media’s Security Today brand.
- An inaugural Cybersecurity Excellence Award winner presented by TMC.
Axiad also won two corporate awards so far this year:
- Karen Larson, Axiad’s VP of technology and partnership strategy, was honored with a gold-level Cybersecurity Excellence Award in the Cybersecurity Woman of the Year category.
- Axiad was named a global finalist for Brand Activation and Experience in Gartner’s Marketing and Communications Awards.
Check out our new awards momentum video for more information on these honors and to see why Axiad is a leader in organization-wide passwordless orchestration.
Our innovation isn’t slowing down nor will our recognitions from industry users, peers, and other third parties. Keep an eye out for us in the news – we’re just getting started!